• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Tesla

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Last night in Tampa, Fl I visited a place that was probably illegal in your State - a Tesla showroom. They had 2 cars plus one all aluminum chassis. I sat in one car, adjusted the seat with no trouble and was able to see out of it just fine. Big thick steering wheel and a huge screen in the middle of the dash. If I had the $$$, I would probably buy one to use as my everyday driver. Very impressive machine and a real feat for a new company to make a car from scratch.

There's a whole bunch of those around here.
A Friend of mine told me that he probably needs to raise his
insurance coverage,just in case he runs into one of them.

Elon Musk is like a low key'd Earl "Madman" Muntz of the '40-50's.
"livin the dream"

image.jpeg

There is a showroom close by here - in a mall. they are impressive

Chassis they had there had 2 engines - front and rear, and 4 WD. Rack and pinion steering. Put a racing body on it and you'd have one helluva track car. Wait until Porsche comes out with their electric car. It will be expensive - but the new Tesla is supposed to come in at $30K. We'll see.

Went to that showroom also but I got no chance to seat on their cars. Nonetheless, they are nice looking street machines.

In the San Francisco/Sacramento areas,those are EVERYWHERE!