• This forum is expressly for posting articles, related in some fashion to British cars (the kind you might submit for a publication). You post an article is the same way that you might post a regular thread, but you understand the article:
    • Must be 500 words minimum
    • Must Include appropriate prefix
    • May include Pictures
    • May be edited or rejected by admin
  • Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Member Articles

This is a repository of Articles, both technical and anecdotal (just for fun). Any member can submit an article but all articles are moderated. The admin of BCF reserves to right to edit content (usually just for spelling/grammar) and has final decision whether to publish or not.

The purpose of this article is to introduce the concept of a man-cave and highlight the benefits of having one. I will throw out some ideas on how to get one started and also talk about my own experience. A man-cave, by definition, is an area that is set apart for the man of the house. Whether the man-cave is inside or outside of a house, it is nevertheless an exclusive space, separate from...
Submitted by @DrEntropy It has always confounded me: the manner in which a major portion of the US public perceive our cars. For the most part it has been my experience that they think of the cars as “toys” or “cute” and “flimsy”. “Unreliable” comes in there too. A personal case in point: In another life I worked as a photographer for a studio in western Pennsylvania. The owner (I'll call...
In Personal Pursuit of Happiness by DrEntropy As a young person, my interest in all things mechanical was only overshadowed by a fascination with the photographic image. The ability to “steal a moment in time” with a camera. It started with my paternal grandfather’s photos of his various trips around the continent, taken with a 35mm Baldina camera and Kodachrome. The man had an “eye,” likely...