• Notice: If you're posting to get ride of the little man (we call him Lucas) please post something meaningful. Tell us about yourself and your interest in British cars and/or why you joined BCF. We don't "require" you share anything too personal - just help us get to know about you and your love of little British cars. Also, this New Member's Forum is only to introduce yourself. If you have specific questions about your little British car, please post those in the appropriate marque-related forum.

One last thing - please start a new topic if you're new here rather than replying to a thread another new member has started.

Thanks and welcome to BCF!
    Basil
  • Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

new to forum

rasmarkus

Freshman Member
But I've been a LBC fan for nearly 30 years now, my first being a 1976 French blue TR7. In the years since I've owned a '71 GT6, '68 TR250, '73 Midget, '68 Spitfire and currently a '74 1/2 MGB-GT. My years of aggravation and pleasure driving these cars may be of some help to the forum. Hope I can be of assistance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Welcome to the monkey house! Sounds like you're well grounded in the hobby, or obsession, as the case may be.
Don't be bashful!
Jeff

Welcome - quite the ecclectic collection of cars there in your signature!

Welcome! Some of us are closing in on 40 years of LBC enthusiasm!

Love the sig cars... I hope you'll post more!

Welcome! Looks as if there are three marques in common here between us... Kenny needs to catch up!!!

Oh, and if that GTV ever makes you upset enuff to need a new home, well... I know where there's a spot for it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif

Not gonna happen anytime soon Doc... Next bit o xtra money I get goes into the cars I've got before I collect any more of them. and I definately don't have the money for one them German cars yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Get one wot still has th' turrets on it... they're CHEAP!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

Back