• Notice: If you're posting to get ride of the little man (we call him Lucas) please post something meaningful. Tell us about yourself and your interest in British cars and/or why you joined BCF. We don't "require" you share anything too personal - just help us get to know about you and your love of little British cars. Also, this New Member's Forum is only to introduce yourself. If you have specific questions about your little British car, please post those in the appropriate marque-related forum.

One last thing - please start a new topic if you're new here rather than replying to a thread another new member has started.

Thanks and welcome to BCF!
    Basil
  • Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member from Florida

Bonneville Don

Freshman Member
Platinum
Country flag
I just discovered this site while searching for advise on tire selections for my 65 Austin Healey. I also have a 67 XKE Roadster, a 58 XK-150 Coup, a 67 Lotus Europa, a 64Bentley S3, a 91 Acura NSX and a 55 Pink Cadillac Coupe DeVille. Had all for many years. Raced SCCA Formula Fords, Formula Super Vee in 1978. Set a record at Bonneville and got into the 200 mph club driving Don Garlits Swamp Rat 33.
I struggle finding knowledgable people and resources to keep all this running so I'm hoping to get some help. Thanks. Bonneville Don

Attachments

• 100_2177.JPG
    100_2177.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
  • 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
  • thumbnail_IMG_3533.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3533.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 15

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
great cars and great history. Welcome, we are glad you are here.

OP
B

Bonneville Don

Freshman Member
Platinum
Country flag
Thanks John-Peter. I would love to see a photo of your Boattail Tourer. I also own an antique wooden boat and I am fascinated by the boattail autos.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
More of a boattail anchor at this point. :ROFLMAO:

1712781136990.png

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
one day will look like this

1712781183256.png

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Welcome Don, and thanks for becoming a supporter! That's quite a collection you have! (I learned to drive in a XK150 coupe. )